1. What information is being collected?
1.1 – I collect a variety of information before, during and after you book with Heather Elizabeth Photography and use any of my services. This includes:
• Names, Addresses and Contact Information of the person(s) placing an order with me.
• Names, Addresses and Contact Information of the person(s) using our services.
• Names (and in some cases ages and gender) of all participants of a photo shoot.
- Details and notes taken throughout a photo session or service provided to help me remember conversations during and details of your session.
1.2 – If you E-Mail me or send me messages via social media, these messages are stored within my email system or social media accounts. These messages are stored for as long as practicable to allow me to provide you with better future services.
2. Who is collecting the data?
2.1 – This data is being collected by Heather Elizabeth Photography, 96 Russell Road, Runcorn, WA7 4DW . I use a password protected data management software to hold any data.
3. How is it being collected?
3.1 – The majority of the data is collected directly from you. Whether you fill out a form for me online, or tell me face to face, via the telephone, via e-mail or message.
3.2 – In some cases, data may be given to me by a third party. This includes if somebody purchases a voucher for you – they will usually give me your name and details to allow me to process their order, and provide my service to you.
4. Why is it being collected?
4.1 – Most of the data I collect is solely for the purpose of providing you with a service you have ordered, or had ordered for you.
4.2 – Some of the data I collect is to help provide you with a better customer service experience
4.3 – I am required by law to collect and store certain information relating to any order you place with me.
5. How will it be used?
5.1 – Data I collect will be used by Heather Elizabeth Photography to enable me to provide my services and products to you.
5.2 – Contact data (e-mail addresses) may be used to send you direct offers from Heather Elizabeth Photography about upcoming promotions or newsletters. These can be unsubscribed from at any time.
5.3 – Heather Elizabeth Photography may internally analyse data for business and forecast purposes.
6. Who will it be shared with?
6.1 – I take your privacy very seriously. I do not sell your data to third party organisations. There are a few scenarios where some of your data may be shared with third parties to allow me to provide our services to you. These include:
• Delivery and Postage Service Providers to allow me to send you documentation and orders you have placed. (Information shared includes Name, Address and in some case e-mail address / mobile number)
• Manufacturers (our printing labs) if we are sending an order directly to you from a lab. (Information shared includes Name, Address and in some case e-mail address / mobile number)
• Law Enforcement and Legal Requirements – I will provide data to law enforcement agencies if issued with a court order to do so.
7. How will this affect you?
7.1 – I collect, store and process your data in such a way that should have no negative effect on you as an individual.
8. How long is the data stored?
8.1 – Most data I collect is stored indefinitely. This is too allow me to provide a better service to you as a customer in the event that you contact me again in the future.
8.2 – I am legally obliged to store some data for a minimum amount of time, for example sale order records, payment records etc.
9. Access to stored data.
9.1 – If you have any questions about data I hold about you, please feel free to contact me. As well as trying to help you directly.
9.2 – You may request a copy of any data I store about you – and I will comply with any requests as per the guidance of the Information Commissioner’s Office.
10. More information.
10.1 – If you would like any clarification on how I collect, store or process your data – please contact me directly.
10.2 – If you would like further information on the legal guidelines I operate within, or have any concerns about how we use your data, please check the ICO’s website at https://ico.org.uk
11. Heather Elizabeth Photography Details
11.1 – This business is owned and operated by Heather Elizabeth Jackson, trading as Heather Elizabeth Photography.
11.2 – My principal place of business is at: 96 Russell Road, Runcorn, Cheshire, WA7 4DW
11.3 – You can contact me in writing to the above address, or by email to email@example.com
If you ever which to discuss or remove any data that I hold please don't hesitate to get in touch ether by the below form or the following contact details
Tel - 07814201281
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org